1. BOOKING TERMS
The reservations, which will be accepted up to complete booking out of our availability, will be considered valid only after having received a written confirmation from the client and an advanced deposit of 30% of the total amount. The balance will have to be settled 14 days prior to the group’s arrival. For late bookings, made within 30 days of the arrival date, full payment is requested upon confirmation.
- All prices are expressed in Euro
- The rates are net per person and include VAT at the current rate. In case of VAT increase, the prices could vary
- The rates do not include the tourist tax requested in various Italian cities. Please check carefully or ask us in advance, if any of your travel destinations require payment of extra costs, i.e. taxes, on the spot.
- In case of religious, national or bank holidays (Carnival, Easter, Ascension, Corpus Domini, etc.), as well during major trade fairs and/or special events, supplements could be applied and will be communicated by Titan Travel in the given offer
- The prices include 1 free of charge, in double room for adult groups or in multi-bedded rooms for student groups, every 25 paying participants
- The prices do not include beverages, tourist tax, personal extras, tips, coach services, excursions of any sort
- The prices are valid for groups composed of minimum 20 paying participants
- In case of one-night stays, a supplement which can vary from € 1,50 to € 3,00 per person will be charged
- The coach rates are subject to short-term changes, due to eventual increase of fuel costs. The city taxes/check-points are not included in the bus prices and will be quoted each time according to the program.
- The rates are confidential and only for Travel Agencies/Tour Operators. We reserve the right to eventually change rates, without prior notice.
Student groups will be accommodated in multiple-bedded rooms (max 5 beds) while double and single rooms will be provided to accompanying persons if available and booked in advance, with the due supplement. Adult groups will be accommodated in double/twin rooms and single rooms (with due supplement). Any changes of the room breakdown upon arrival of the group will not be possible without the authorization of Titan Travel.
4. MEALS IN ITALY
Menu 1 = Pasta dish, main course (meat or fish) with side-dish, dessert or fruit
Menu 2 = starter/antipasto, pasta dish, main course (meat or fish) with side-dish, dessert or fruit
Menu 3 = starter/antipasto, 2 x pasta dishes, main course (meat or fish) with side-dish, dessert
Beverages during meals are never included. They can be added with a supplement, to be communicated upon request.
Please note that meals in the various European countries will depend on local customs.
5. HOTEL DEPOSIT
During the stay of student groups some hotels require a deposit to caution themselves against any risks of damage to the hotel. If no damages occur and the night-peace of the hotel guests has not been disturbed, the deposit will be returned to the participants at departure.
6. RESERVATION FEES
For reservations of single “extra” services (restaurants, guides, coaches, etc) that are not supported by a hotel booking, Titan Travel could request a supplement of € 25,00 for the booking.
7. CANCELLATION TERMS OR INTERRUPTION OF THE STAY
In case of cancellation of the booked services, Titan Travel will charge the following fees, in addition to eventual office-cancellation costs:
- 10% of the total amount for cancellations from 45 to 31 days prior to the group’s arrival
- 30% of the total amount for cancellations from 30 to 21 days prior to the group’s arrival
- 50% of the total amount for cancellations from 21 to 14 days prior to the group’s arrival
- 75% of the total amount for cancellations from 13 to 07 days prior to the group’s arrival
- No refund will be granted for cancellations after this deadline
- In case of interruption of the stay, no refunds are granted unless the group can provide a written declaration from the hotel or service-supplier, in which an agreement for the reimbursement of the non-benefited services is stated. Titan Travel will authorize a refund only for the amount granted from the supplier, besides the deduction of eventual office-expenses.
EXCEPTIONS: the client has the right to cancel the booked services without being charged penalty fees, only in the following cases:
- an increase of more than 10% on the originally confirmed costs
- circumstantial conditions which force Titan Travel to change the original reservation terms. In such cases, the client must give written notice, within two working days after Titan Travel has sent communication, in which he states whether he accepts the variations or not.
Under specific circumstances, Titan Travel has the right to change hotels and/or locations with others of the same or higher standards. Shouldn’t the client accept these variations, he must inform Titan Travel within two working days after the notice has been given. Only in this case will he be entitled to a reimbursement of an eventual advanced payment.
For every booked service Titan Travel will issue a voucher that the group must hand over to the supplier. Only in exceptional cases and prior to authorization, can personal vouchers be issued by the client himself.
The group must immediately inform Titan Travel of any complaints during their stay, so that all measures can be taken to solve the inconveniences. No refunds will be given if the group does not give notice of any inefficiencies during the trip. The client is also compelled to collaborate with Titan Travel in order to avoid or limit eventual disturbances in the hotel. All complaints must be signed by the hotel management, restaurant (or other supplier) and communicated to Titan Travel by registered mail within 10 days from the expected departure date.
Any complaints regarding invoice calculations, on the other hand, must be communicated within 07 working days after receipt of the invoice.
The loss or damage of luggage or travel bags are under no circumstances under the responsibility of Titan Travel s.r.l.
12. TRAVEL CONTRACT
Titan Travel s.r.l. is responsible for the contents of this written information and therefore guarantees a meticulous organisation of the holiday including an accurate selection of the suppliers and an adequate treatment according to the services confirmed in the contract, keeping in consideration the regional and national traditions and customs of the destination booked. Titan Travel does not take responsibility for damages caused to the client or to its properties for circumstances beyond one’s control or caused by third parties. The travel contracts are governed by law number 1084 dated 12.29.1977 in ratification and implementation of the International Convention on Travel Contracts (CVV) signed in Brussels on April 23rd, 1970 and by the Legislative Decree number 111 dated March 17th, 1995 in implementation of EEC Directive 314/90. The liability of the organization does not exceed those limitations provided for in the above mentioned laws.
To guarantee the complete fulfilment of the obligations towards the client, Titan Travel has stipulated an insurance policy with UnipolSai Group Insurance, Policy nr. 130687447.
14. LEGAL JURISDICTION
Any legal controversies shall be judged by the civil courts of the Republic of San Marino
15. TITAN TRAVEL INFORMS
For anything not mentioned under these business-conditions, please refer to the current international laws.
Obligatory communication according to Art. 16 of the law 296/98: the Italian and San Marino law will punish with imprisonment, crimes related to prostitution and pornography towards minors, even if these are committed abroad.
16. TECHNICAL ORGANIZATION
Titan Travel srl., Via Fornace, 22, 47891 Dogana, Rep. San Marino, Tel: +378 (0549) 905071 Fax: +378 (0549) 905553; e-mail: email@example.com; www.titan-travel.com
Bank details: Banca Popolare dell’Emilia Romagna – Agenzia di Coriano, Rimini/Italy
IBAN: IT15R0538767770000002341180 – BIC/SWIFT CODE: BPMOIT22XXX